[Gllug] ukuug linux developer thingy?

Alasdair G Kergon agk at ukuug.org
Thu May 16 15:11:48 UTC 2002

> > Does anyone know if gllug qualifies as a national group which ukuug has
> > a reciprical relationship?  If not I'll mail them and ask :)
> Not as far as I know, and I'm sure someone would have mentioned it to me :-)
> I'm sure Alasdair will be along soon to answer officially...
None of the UK LUGs qualify - only national groups i.e. the equivalent
of UKUUG in certain other countries.

Amongst several other things, we're currently trying to make arrangements
to offer LPI certification testing to delegates too (exam sponsored
by IBM i.e. free to delegates).

Alasdair
--
http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2002/