[:BLIP:]Re: [Gllug] Gllug Changing

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Thu May 16 12:46:50 UTC 2002

tet at accucard.com(tet at accucard.com)@Thu, May 16, 2002 at 01:34:23PM +0100:

> >its a micrsoft standard tho.
>
> I had that "discussion" with someone here yesterday, about Outlook's
> use of ms-tnef winmail.dat attachments. But Microsoft effectively set
> the standards for the majority of people anyway, he said...

well in a way they do, from a dominant market position perspective.
and if they cant do that, as well know, they'll attempt to corrupt an
existing standard.

it's just another example of a dominant force dictating the rules to the
sheeple who follow.  lucky for us lot, we try not to play ball with them
too much.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 bus error (passengers dumped)