[Gllug] Online banking

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Thu May 16 17:04:27 UTC 2002

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 05:16:38PM +0100, Jonathan Dye wrote:
> [...]

Sat on the phone for a good 40 minutes chasing people around their
systems. Some of their techies appear to have Mozilla on their
machines but there's not a plan to support it "for at least another 3
months"/"never" (depending on who you talk to) The initial drone
started to fob me off, but after I pointed out that I had done CS at
uni and that he could use long words without drawing a complete blank,
he started trying to blind me with science.

Asked to speak to some one else pretty sharpish. Seems they've got the
full spectrum of types there (hardly surprising) from those keen on OS
to those who don't understand it.

More irksome, I can't seem to access their site using _any_ Linux
based browser today. Even one of the "supported" ones (NS 4.7x)

Cheers,

Simon

--
"If my son wants to be a pimp when he grows up, that's fine with me.  I
hope he's a good one and enjoys it and doesn't get caught. I'll support

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk