[Gllug] Online banking

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Thu May 16 16:45:28 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 17:33, Dave Turner wrote:
> HSBC's site works well with Galeon  and all the other browsers that
> I've tried.  They don't rely on a whole bunch of cruft on the client
> side to give 'added security'.

I can confirm that, I've had no problems with HSBC and any of the
browsers I've aimed at it.  Though I did make a point of telling them
prior to the service happening that if they limited it to MISE I'd be
looking for a new bank.  Hopefully I was one of many and they decided to
do the right thing :)

> Whatever browsers NatWest don't have plans to support, when I was

NatWest... won't touch them with a bargepole since they went back on an
agreement made with me years ago and tried to pull a fast one over a
switch card.

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/