[Gllug] KDE and Debian

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Thu May 23 22:51:42 UTC 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 11:13:00PM +0100, Xander wrote:
> Thanks to both, I shall be in the office first thing tomorrow (much
> earlier than usual ;-) to give it a try - how exciting!!
>
> I have read through much of the Debian site and it does not really jump
> out at you for the upgrade paths and KDE took an hour of searching just
> to get a mirror that would respond at 2k

AFAIK, KDE3 packages are not yet officially available for Debian - it's
been held back by the push to get Woody released as Stable.  But if you
go to irc.debian.org and join #debian-kde you'll find all the
information you need.

--
Bruce

A problem shared brings the consolation that someone else is now
feeling as miserable as you.