[Gllug] Ice party this saturday (gentle reminder)

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Wed May 1 14:04:06 UTC 2002

Hi,

Don't forget to e-mail me your name (and name of partner/friend) if
you're coming to the ice party this saturday.

Got a few names already from here, but I'm sure more people wouldn't
want to miss all that free food, drink , ice sculpture etc.

Also note it's in a different place this year, although not too far
away.

This isn't a commercial or noomeeja type of thing, it's just an excuse
to have a party, with quite a lot of technical / geek types mixed in
with non-techie friends and so on. Everyone welcome!

http://party.cream.org/

See you all there!

Cheers,

Jake.