[Gllug] OT: Star Wars in digital

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 15 21:24:51 UTC 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Richard Cohen wrote:

> I'm going to see it at the O2 on Finchley Road on Saturday night on their
> digital screen...
>
> Cheers
> Richard

 I went to see The Lord of the Rings to the O2, and sit just under
 the projector, I nearly went home deaf.

 People in the middle probably did.

 I thought there was something called Health & Safety Regulations.

 Where is the digital screen? I didn't know there was one.

 I must admit I don't go to the cine. I don't like to give
 money to the Holywood mafia, partly because of all the reasons
 about copyright explained by RMS on his talk a few months ago.

 I remenber the names of all films I watched in a cinema:

 1) E.T., when I was a kid, and even cried. (True)
 2) Irish Coffee, it was rainning like hell, I was half drank, the lady
    enjoyed it.
 3) The day of the beast, spanish one, a complete crack.
    Something like Trainspotting, but hilarious, sad you don't have much
    choice with foreign non-yankee films.

 4) The Lord of the Rings.

                                     Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk