[Gllug] OT: Star Wars in digital

Stuart Children stuart at terminus.co.uk
Wed May 15 12:22:37 UTC 2002

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 11:40:48AM +0100, Richard Cohen wrote:
> I'm going to see it at the O2 on Finchley Road on Saturday night on their
> digital screen...

How much are tickets for that? I was intending to wait 2/3 weeks for the
mad crowds to die down and then go see it at my local Odeon on a Sunday
afternoon when I won't get ripped off. GF and I were both quite sceptical
but the trailers we've seen at the cinema do look impressive and virtually
all reports I'm hearing are good.

I would be tempted to pay extra to see it in digital though, so long as it
wasn't too much. Please let us know what you think (of both the film
itself and the digital presentation).

Cheers

--
Stuart