[Gllug] OT: Star Wars in digital

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Wed May 15 13:34:50 UTC 2002

Stuart Children(stuart at terminus.co.uk)@Wed, May 15, 2002 at 01:22:37PM +0100:

> How much are tickets for that? I was intending to wait 2/3 weeks for the
> mad crowds to die down and then go see it at my local Odeon on a Sunday
> afternoon when I won't get ripped off. GF and I were both quite sceptical
> but the trailers we've seen at the cinema do look impressive and virtually
> all reports I'm hearing are good.

thats what was being said prior to the release of episode 1.  then when
it opened, opinions changed.  GL couldnt control the word on the street
aswell as he could the pre-sreenings for the press.

but i'll still be off to see it.  now that i know its playing near me on
digital, i might be tempted to see if i can get 00:05 tickets aswell....

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Giving everyone an equal opportunity, when they're clearly not equal,
 is called what children?
 Communism!
 -- Edna Krabappel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk