[Gllug] Gllug changing

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Thu May 16 12:00:40 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 12:12, Formi wrote:

>  I was talking about those that might do it at personal client level.

Errr... so was I (mostly)

To summarise what I was trying to get across

Blocking emails / posters / threads at the client level isn't a problem
and should be accepted, blocking elsewhere needs to be purely to prevent
the abuse of the medium (not abuse on the medium).

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk