[Gllug] Reiserfs gotchas?

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Fri May 10 14:44:46 UTC 2002

On Friday 10 May 2002 14:32, you wrote:
> Daniel P. Berrange(dan at berrange.com)@Thu, May 09, 2002 at 12:36:14PM
+0100:
> > BTW, while we're talking journalling, does anyone have any
> > experiance / comments about XFS or JFS ?

Drat I'd been ignoring this thread as it had Reiser in the title.
Didn't realize XFS had entered the discussion. XFS is the pretty damn
good in my experiance. We use it as our default filesystem here. So it
is used on everything from workstations to servers to renderfarms. It
has been pretty solid. We have some minor issues with access control
lists and NFS but nothing that cannot be worked around.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk