[Gllug] Mutt: "PGP signature could NOT be verified."

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu May 30 13:07:07 UTC 2002

On Thu 30 May, itsbruce at uklinux.net made the following spurious claims:

> No, that doesn't affect the verification of keys, it just affects
> whether a key is reported as being signed by a trusted source.

I get this output:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Thu May 30 14:05:56 2002) --]
gpg: Signature made Thu May 30 11:02:38 2002 BST using DSA key ID 9656AF8D
gpg: Good signature from "Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>"
[-- End of PGP output --]

Yet still the status message.  What gives?  Obviously it has my key,
trusts it and all but somehow that status isn't quite passed to mutt
except through this output.  Mabye there's an error code that mutt
needs to get?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis,
and only enough blood to run one at a time.

- Robin Williams