[Gllug] Online banking

Dave Turner gllug at figroll.com
Thu May 16 16:33:56 UTC 2002

HSBC's site works well with Galeon  and all the other browsers that
I've tried.  They don't rely on a whole bunch of cruft on the client
side to give 'added security'.

<climbs_on_to_soap_box />

Whatever browsers NatWest don't have plans to support, when I was
with them they had this nasty habit of misplacing a few thousand pounds
from different accounts every now and then.  They never apologized,
wouldn't let me  me talk to my account manager, generally #$%^ed about
and took 3 months to close my account and give me all of my money back.
So I'd recommend you don't bank with them anyway.

And relax...

--
Dave Turner
http://figroll.com/