[Gllug] Gllug Changing

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Wed May 15 21:52:24 UTC 2002

Sean Burlington(sean at uncertainty.org.uk)@Wed, May 15, 2002 at 10:44:55PM +0100:

> I've never been to a meeting or anything - but I have learned a lot !

you should come along.  all we do is drink beer ( or coke ) and shoot
the shit.

> one thing I would like to point out is that the very vocal members are in a
> minority.. there are almost 400 subscribers to this list - most of them are
> fairly quiet (but thier presense improves the odds of getting that question
> answerd).

true.  its probably a good job there arent more chatty people.  i doubt
i'd be able to keep up with the list if everyone started talking at
once. <g>

> I do enjoy some of the OT (geeky) chat - but get frustrated when the vocal
> group acts as if it is gllug personified.

but then again, what *exactly* is gllug, if its not the people who
actively partake in its activities?

-v

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc