[Gllug] [OT] Boom!

Daniel Clusells dclusells at wanadoo.es
Fri May 31 17:51:43 UTC 2002

>>I'd suggest sending a CV here except with the share prices all going "oh
>>no...5..4..3..2..1..BOOM"(*)
>

>>(*) do I need to explain this?
>
>i used to love doing that while they were still coming out the big
>trapdoor in the sky. more fun than solving the puzzles...

I would be very grateful if somebody could explain this a little bit more. I'd like to have some light on it, even if it comes from a candle.

One of the things I've learnt through my London experience (year and a half) is that if somebody wants to get rid of you the best is through appearances, making you a thief/racist/terrorist... "S/he said...", "S/he didn't said anything when...". In that way you can be entitled, without a judgement, to some bad things, usually through others that maybe are not so respectful.

Thanks in advance for any clue.
No olvides nada. Recuerda los cumpleaños, tus citas, tus cenas románticas y
todo lo que quieras usando la Agenda personal de Wanadoo.es, desde cualquier
lugar conectado a Internet. Visítala en http://www.wanadoo.es/agenda

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk