[Gllug] irc client recommendation

BABA Yoshihiko baba at daido-it.co.jp
Fri May 31 00:12:13 UTC 2002

xchat on X  I thought that would be the most popular on X, and is not so big.
I use ircii or BitchX also if not on X.

Other irc clients I tested, such as kvirc (on KDE3) and Jabber, don't support
some commands in irc rfc.

2002 5月 30 木曜日 21:18、Murray さんは書きました:

--
-- coming events
6.20 Tokyo Linux Users Group Technical Meeting (tlug.gr.jp)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk