[Gllug] Online banking

Martyn Drake martyn-d at moving-picture.com
Thu May 16 16:43:28 UTC 2002

On Thu, 16 May 2002 17:22:00 +0100 Paul Brazier wrote:

> Mozilla 1.0RC1 works with the Co-op bank though I had problems with
> older versions of Mozilla and had to use
> Netscape 4.7
>
> I think the limiting factor is the version of Java used as the plugin
> rather than the browser though; I'm using Sun Java 2 v1.3 I think now
> but possibly a different version before.
>
> The only problem is sometimes the fonts used are too big for the java
> application so it looks strange but I think that may well be related
> to my font setup.

I use Smile and have found that Mozilla works in all respects other than
sending "secure messages" - I can't type anything into that text box.

In terms of fonts, I've always found them to be too small :)

Regards,

	Martyn

Martyn Drake                 | Email :    martyn-d at moving-picture.com
Systems Administrator        | Web   :  http://www.moving-picture.com
The Moving Picture Company   | Phone :            +44 (0)20 7494 7853

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk