[Gllug] Screen I just have to share

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Thu May 16 11:03:53 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 09:27, tet at accucard.com wrote:
> While I agree with your sentiments about screen 100%, I'm somewhat bemused
> by your experiences with ADSL. Mine has been pretty rock solid since I got
> it. I've had 3 failures in a year or so, and they've all been caused by my
> Alcatel router getting confused. A simple power cycle, and everything's
> back to normal...

Let's see, had a 64k LL for 3+ years, never went down for any reason
other than me breaking it myself in some manner (reconfiguring routers,
rebooting head end kit etc etc).

ADSL, we're floating at > 48h downtime since it was installed a month or
so ago.

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/