[Gllug] AAARRRGH! Another network problem

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Fri May 31 18:59:17 UTC 2002

Thanks for all the suggestions folks - I used mii-diag in the end and have
been able to get 10baseT full duplex out of the connection, which I suppose
is better than nothing.

But it's not why I bought a 100 capable switch, so the next question is - what
can anyone recommend as a good and cheap (this one cost me £1 on ebay) PCI
100-capable card.

I couldn't get a netgear card to work on this machine (dual celeron mb)
before.

Indeed, does anyone want to sell me one on a works or return basis?

Adrian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk