[Gllug] Gllug Changing

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Thu May 16 09:48:10 UTC 2002

I enjoyed the OT bit and what I was trying to get at in my original post is
that for the OFF T bits to continue then it will need to move from the list
as it has become unacceptable to have it on the list. I am happy to keep the
OFF T off as long as there is an area where I can go OFF T. I do not want to
unsubscribe because I like the list and have met some decent folk there. I
would like to see Gllug expand into more than a mailing list for Linux. We
all started out having Linux in common but that has changed. If you think of
the range of things people on the list want to talk about then the mailing
list is not up to this task. I have heard suggestions of a wiki where people
could write their thoughts on various topics. I think that this is a good
idea.

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. +44 20 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk