[Gllug] dlink dsl-200

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Mon May 27 14:05:25 UTC 2002

Does anyone have a

dsl-200  from Dlink at £70
or
dsl-504 from Dlink at £159

If so is it compatible with Linux. I am pretty sure they are and these are
the two routers that are being offered to me. I do not have a choice of
buying my own as I am meant to be trialing the hardware etc.

Regards,
Harry.

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. +44 20 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk