[Gllug] Sony Vaio

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Fri May 3 20:46:48 UTC 2002

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 11:10:23PM +0100, Axel Segebrecht wrote:

> on a lighter note: my new iBook runs like a dream (although it's slow
> with only 128mb ram). the battery lasts forever (3h+) and you can run
> debian (or different) on it without probs' ;D highly recommended if
> you are looking for small, lightweight and looks... *****

I have to agree with Axel on this unless you want the x86 stuff iBooks
are great you get the Darwin Kernel can run lots of GNU and BSD stuff
from OSX firewire and airport wlan.  I know from experience Apple's
support if you buy Applecare for approx. 100UKP for 3 years cover you will be
well taken care of.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk