[:BLIP:]Re: [Gllug] Linux based banking

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Thu May 30 09:19:47 UTC 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 07:45:35PM +0100, Martyn Drake wrote:
> The only thing I can't do with Smile and Mozilla 1.0rc3 is send secure
> messages - won't let me type in the text box.  Other than that, it all works
> for me.

Thanks for that. How curious that it won't let you type anything. Time
to go and make some phone calls and have a polite chat with my current
bank, I think.

Cheers,

Simon

--
"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the power of
assembly language with the flexibility of assembly language."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk