[Gllug] fluxbox/debian

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 17:56:02 UTC 2002

Hello,

I just tried to set the background wallpaper for fluxbox (a blackbox type window
manager) and got the following error:

bash-2.05a$ bsetbg  -f /usr/share/wallpapers/Debian.jpg

bsetbg: error: tried to run 'xsri --scale-width=100 --scale-width=100' for -f
argument,
bsetbg: but couldnt find 'xsri' in the path! please fix the following
bsetbg: line in /home/will/.fluxbox/bsetbg to point to an existing application:
bsetbg: FULL="xsri --scale-width=100 --scale-width=100"

I have searched for xsri on the local system and it doesn't appear to be there,
and also 'apt-cache search xsri' does not turn anything up.  Am I searching
properly for the package that provides this, and if so, what do I need to
install to provide xsri?  I have found a load of links to RPM's on google, and
searched the package lists for Debian but have not found anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk