[Gllug] Nuclear Bunker event - You really dont want to miss this!

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Mon Nov 11 12:05:50 UTC 2002

Hiya everyone,

some of you may remember the thing in the nuclear bunker in december
2000, well, its back,

in the bunker we will be doing things with :-

Linux
WIFI (802.11b Wireless Ethernet)
Retro Quake (quake 1 + xwep / quakeworld)
Stop Frame animation challenge (more details soon!)

Plus all the normal amount of games that go on when you have 80 people
and a high speed LAN, You also get food thrown in too, (3 meals + roast
dinner)

for more information trot on over to http://g2002.bash.sh where you can
book tickets and find out about some of the other stuff going on,

I figured gllug folks might find this one fun :-) so i look forward to
hearing from you

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk