[Gllug] Mouse Balls

George Saxby George.Saxby at racc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 21 09:43:32 UTC 2002

hi,

  Wold have thought John Hearns cheap mice would be a better solution than buying balls.

George F. Saxby
    Systems Engineer
       I.T.S. Team

>>> ITB at barrysworld.com 11/21/02 06:58am >>>

I don't know where to get balls for mice but at my old college and at a
college my m8 works at they glue the cover on. this means that once the
mouse is dirty its knackered but they generally last a while anyway, it
might be an idea to check on ebay for a job lot of cheap mice or mail order

- Ian

Spectating all the way from the lovely city of Leicester :)

ICQ - 74913899

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk