[Gllug] Mouse Balls

Martin Stevens budgester at budgester.com
Mon Nov 25 18:59:55 UTC 2002

That'll do the job nicely, what I'll probably do is issue the teachers
with a jar of balls, to hand out in lessons and then count them back
in at the end, with the kids homework of course :-)

Thanks All.

Budge

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 08:23:53AM -0000, French, Alastair wrote:
> You could try CPC
>
> www.cpc.co.uk
>
> and search for part number CSMBALL66
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?O28C14482
>

> Hope this helps
>
> Alastair
>
> On Wednesday, November 20, 2002 10:56 PM, Martin Stevens
> [SMTP:budgester at budgester.com] wrote:
> > Right this might sound odd, but if any bunch off people may know its you
> > lot.
> >
> > As mentioned in a previous e-mail I've just started a new job a
> > secondary school and....
> >
> > The little gits keep pinching the mouse balls.
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can get replacements, until i can get them to
> > cough up for optical mice.
> >
> > And no the biology lab doesn't have any spares :-)
> >
> > Budge
> > --
> > Budgester Technologies Ltd
> > Office : 01992 718568
> > Mobile : 07815 982380
> > mailto:martin at budgester.com
> > http://www.budgester.com
> >
> > --

> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.
>
> If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform RACAL INSTRUMENTS LTD. immediately by phoning +44 (0)1628 604455 (ask for the I.T. dept) and delete it and all copies from your system.

"Microsoft is not the Borg. The Borg have better tech support."
http://budgester.homeip.net/budge/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk