[Gllug] GLLUG grammar report Netiquette (still needs more work)

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Tue Nov 26 20:51:27 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 27 Nov 2002 8:12 am, Alain Williams wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 02:02:15PM +0000, Gordon Joly wrote:
> > Spelling Flames Considered Harmful.
>
> Quote possibly true, but I must admit that this thread has had be giggling
> (at the induced passion) like no other has for some time. If I had got
> bored a ^D would have killed the thread.
>
> Now, boys & girls: as long as we don't do it too often !

I have to say, I'm impressed with the massive response to what I thought was
just a quick wee funny. It has been like a collective venting of some low
level steam. Merry Christmas!

Luv Jon

--
Jonathan Harker
www.jonathanharker.co.uk

The cost of living has just gone up another dollar a quart.
    - W. C. Fields

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk