[Gllug] Re: [very OT] Monthly GLLUG grammar report

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Tue Nov 26 21:07:34 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 27 Nov 2002 3:26 am, D wrote:
> THIS IS GETTING BORING NOW!
>
> who cares if someone writes crap : ).

Smiley noted.

However, in the real world, fundamental grammar and spelling mistakes in
written material would lower my expectations of the
candidate/client/salesman/whoever, and they will more likely get filed in the
round cabinet. Relying on a spell checker isn't enough.

I know I'm not the only one to think along these lines!

(Oooh, what about people who use too many !!! or ??? ? One is enough!!!  ;-)

--
Jonathan Harker
www.jonathanharker.co.uk

Actually, what I'd like is a little toy spaceship!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk