[Gllug] looking for info on "Major on 3rd RAM"

Steve Nicholson yahoogroups at yoursolutions.com
Sat Nov 2 01:38:59 UTC 2002

Looking at getting some more memory for my computer and redstore.com
have some "512Mb SDRAM PC133 Major on 3rd RAM" for £45.95
http://www.redstore.com/fx/prc_gen.php3?genre=PC&cat=MEM&subcat=dimm

can't find anything on google about this other than other sites selling
it for a higher price.  It seems very cheap does anyone used or know
anything about it?  After having problems with compiling due to hardware
problems I'm now aware of taking care buying RAM from the article about
"signal 11 error" Walid and others pointed out to me.

Not going to make the instal fest now unfortunately have a bed to fix.

thanks
Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk