[Gllug] Thanks for InstallFest

Steve Cobrin cobrin at highbury.net
Sun Nov 3 13:35:20 UTC 2002

I'd like to thank Zachary for arranging the InstallFest yesterday.

I think it was a great success, we saw lots of new faces. About 75 signed-in
attendees.

If you have any thoughts on how we can improve future events, please reply to
this thread.

Meanwhile it also looks like we're getting organised for the next meeting on
the 7th December, more details will be appearing on the web-site over the
next week. But it looks like we'll be having talks on Gnome, Clustering and
LVM2. plus we'll have the labs open again for people to bring their machines
along.

On a personal note, can the person whose laptop, I left my copy of SuSE 8.1
DVD in, please get in contact with me.

Thanks

	Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk