[Gllug] Linux config suitable for everyone...

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Wed Nov 27 10:23:33 UTC 2002

Pete Ryland writes:

>> Mozilla. Definitely.
>
>Why not galeon or konq?  (not wanting to start a war here but a reason for
>the choice would be nice)

Again, not wanting to start a flame war, but... Konqueror is crap!
No I don't believe in beating around the bush :-) What I'm saying,
though, is that is has far too many rendering bugs, it does a poor job
of handling css, and gives the user an overall worse experience than
Mozilla.

Galeon is a nice attempt, but for me is lacking in features (or at
least, it was the last time I looked at it). Phoenix, on the other
hand, looks very promising. All the goodness of Mozilla without
the bloat of email, news, chat, etc., all of which we already have
elsewhere.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk