[Gllug] Linux config suitable for everyone...

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Wed Nov 27 01:58:16 UTC 2002

On Nov 27 2002, Stephen wrote:
> >Konq is _ugly_ though, but I'm sure that's configurable too. Here's what
> >they both look like on my system (advertising my own webpage to boot):
> >
> >	http://printf.net/~stig/konq.png
> >	http://printf.net/~stig/moz.png
>
> Bugger! I meant to send a link with that email...
>
> http://www.pauken.co.uk/konq-stig.png

Now *that* is something entirely different... Looks a lot better than
the setup I had. Looks good there, IMO.

There was one other thing that was "weird" in Konqueror: when rendering
webpages (especially CSS-heavy ones) it first seemed to do a draft page
before putting up the final rendering... It looked a bit funny. Mozilla
does not have that behaviour. This might be another thing that is fixed
in KDE3 though.

Stig
--
brautaset.org