[Gllug] reduce modem volume?

Dermot Moynihan dermoyn at onetel.net.uk
Mon Nov 25 13:36:13 UTC 2002

Hang on, is this about how the initial 'reduce modem volume' comes under (and
in a bit from) the 'hardware help needed' post from Alain?

Assuming it is, I see the problem but I have no idea how it happened.

Unless, if instead of starting a new message I had taken another message,
which I had just read but was not replying to,  deleted the subject and the
contents and replaced them with stuff about modem volume and then posted -
could that cause something like this?
I had thought they were sorted by subject. but I know nothing about these
things.

This is the only wayward behaviour I can remember, on my part, offhand.
Okay, thanks again, Steve
Dermot

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk