[Gllug] Can't connect to the Internet.

Walid Shaari walid at melinux.com
Mon Nov 11 00:10:52 UTC 2002

On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 23:54, Dermot Moynihan wrote:
> On Sunday 10 November 2002 23:48, Dermot Moynihan wrote:
> > Anybody know if there's a way to find out if I'm on the Internet without
> > actually clicking on a link.
>
> especially now that I've switched ISPs and have to pay for my calls.
> Cld end up with a massive bill if I think i'm off and it turns out that I'm
> not!

May I take the chance,and introduce you to a nice gizmo for your desktop

http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html

you might have it in one of your Suse cds/DVD, try there first,
otherwise you could be better of compling from source

I use it to monitor the temp as that was a new motherboard, but now that
things stabilized I guess I am better with mrtg

Walid

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk