[Gllug] ANTHONY THABO

Liad Bokovsky lbokovsk at akamai.com
Fri Nov 1 14:17:42 UTC 2002

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 01:27:50PM +0000 , Liad Bokovsky mentioned that:

I got these sort of e-mail as well. I actually played around with that
person for a while, asking questions about his life, his dad and bein
very sympatetic in general (he was from Zimbabwe, AFAIK).

At some point, the poor guy actually gave me a 'better' e-mail address
to get a hold of because he wasn't checking his yahoo.com aaccount to
often. That's when the fun actually began... (for obvious reasons...)

When sending a spam to abuse at someone-non-caring-isp.com doesn't work,
cooporate and attack the attacker - worked for me :-). I got his ISP to
block his account.

Liad

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 01:02:01PM +0000 , Alain Williams mentioned that:

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk