[Gllug] ANTHONY THABO

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 13:02:01 UTC 2002

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 01:55:30PM +0100, ANTHONY THABO wrote:

> ATTN: SIR/MADAM,
>                       STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
> I am pleased to introduce myself  to you.My name is Mr. Anthony  Thabo  a native of South Africa and a senior employee of mines and natural resources department currently on a trainning course in Holland for few months.
> I  am writing this letter to request your assistance in order to
> redeem an investment with the South African mining Corporation.The

There seems to be a lot of this at the moment. I thought that you might like to know
what I do with this cr*p. Forward to:

* new.scotland.yard at met.police.uk
  They always send a nice & polite reply.

* 419 at spring39.demon.co.uk
  If they reply they ask me to send it to all sorts of people (like my local police).

Has anyone got any other suggestions.

NOTE: this is not spam in the usual sense, what they are trying to do is to get your bank account
details - which they will promptly vacuum empty.

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk