[Gllug] ANTHONY THABO

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 15:11:58 UTC 2002

I have just had a chap from a company we work with forward on one of
these tracking - chain letters.

You know send this to a gazillion people and hold three wet pieces of
tissue paper and M$ / AOL / God will pay your $20000 for each one that
they can track.

Do people normally ignore these or tell the guy what a plonker he is.
 If it were a virus then I would but this seems a sort of middle ground
between calling someone a plonker and helping them out of their
gullibility.....

Cheers
Xander

--
"It's not just a computer -- it's your ass."
-- Cal Keegan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk