[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group November 2002 Meeting

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Mon Nov 4 13:27:19 UTC 2002

Hi ,

Date:  Thur 7 Nov 2002
Time:  6.00pm til 11.30pm
Place: BRB Bar - 32 Gerrard Street Telephone 020 7494 1482
Map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?x=529750&y=180750&zoom=1&isp=187&ism=500&arrow=y?112,49
Tube:  Piccadilly Circus / Leicester Square
Phone: (020) 8992 7008

This month we have booked the mirror room at the
back of the BRB bar on Gerrard Street, Soho. This
bar is situated directly in China Town itself, you
can't miss it and it's very close to both Tube stations.

This is a newish venue and we are returning due to
everyone liking it so much last time. If you were
there last time you'll know why :) So if you haven't
been before it's work checking out. This place is
just across the road from De Hems where we were a couple
of months back.

As normal we will discuss all things linux related,
and this is a good chance to meet other people in
the industry using linux.

We will move off to a chinese restaurant very nearby
at about 9.00pm and should head back to the bar at
about 10.00pm.

Next months date will be announced soon and expects
to be a big christmas bash at a new central london
location!

Those who are interested in Java, read the below
announcement.

Hope to see you there!

Tushar

Java Architecture User Group (JAG)

Tuesday 5th November 2002.

The meeting will start at 7pm at The Southern Junction Sports Bar,  4-6
Glasshouse Street, W1. The nearest underground is Piccadilly. The
entrance is next to Burger King below the famous Piccadilly lights.
Apparently there is food served in the bar.

The Founder Meeting will be a social occasion, meaning there will be no
speakers or organised discussion. This will give people a chance to meet
and we can discuss the future format and some ideas for future meetings.

The new JAG website is available at www.knownfuture.com/jag .

Please bring any friends along that might be interested. Also ask them
to join the JAG mailing list. (More details on JAG Website).

Tushar Joshi

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk