'knx-hdinstall' in knoppix (was [Gllug] Debian..... XF86)

new2unix@sdf.lonestar.org new2unix at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Mon Nov 25 21:50:42 UTC 2002

Could somebody please tell me what this means:

"sie haben keine festplatte ausgewahlt. Des skript wird beendet"
and
"wahlen sie eine festplatte aus (leertaste zum ankreuzen)"

These are two dialog boxes that pop up when i run knx-hdinstall at a
root console. It then drops me back at the console.

Does anyone else get this when trying to install knoppix onto a hard drive?

Google's translation doesnt cough up much :(

I bought my copy at the last LinuxExpo.
was 'knx-hdinstall' pre-alpha at that stage?

If so, could somebody pleeze burn me an uptodate copy, pleeze?

Thanks Xander for referencing these two articles on installing knoppix
onto the hard disk:

http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/1104.barr.html?post=663&lastpage=1
http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html

Regards,