[Gllug] Linuxemporium - Pink Tie

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Thu Nov 21 16:22:45 UTC 2002

"George Saxby" writes:

>  It may be my usage of this Groupwise mailer, I have just looked thro
>its setting and found nothing except bulk quoting available here:-{

The problem is not so much the bulkl quoting (bad though that is), but
that you don't visibly differentiate between text you've written, and
text you're quoting from someone else. I'm guessing that when you send
stuff, it looks fine to you. Perhaps Groupwise uses colouring or font
changes to indicate quoted text. However, by the time it reaches us,
there's no clue as to who wrote what. For a perfect example, see your
post at:

	http://list.ftech.net/pipermail/gllug/2002-November/028833.html

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk