[Gllug] (no subject)

Anthony Chapman anth at earthling.net
Thu Nov 28 20:05:43 UTC 2002

> Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:57:33 +0000
> From: Tethys <tet at accucard.com>

> Nope, it was 4, not 3, and apparently, it was Indiana, not Arizona.
> The general assembly of Indiana, Bill No. 246 (passed in 1897).

It looks like I was wrong about the bible argument. Apparently, though, the bill tried to make pi have several different values (all at once!).  It didn't quite pass, though, getting delayed indefinitely at the second reading in the full house, though it had been getting quite a bit of support until then.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk