[Gllug] apache and SOAP

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Nov 7 15:18:35 UTC 2002

Wooo Hoo!

I love Gllug, Thanks very much to all.

I would much rather have the whole shebang on Linux

Not looking to being cracked again, last two times were W2k with patches
updated daily.

Kind regards
Xander

--
Stop!  There was first a game of blindman's buff.  Of course there was.
And I no more believe Topper was really blind than I believe he had eyes

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk