[Gllug] Linux config suitable for everyone...

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Wed Nov 27 22:06:27 UTC 2002

On Thursday 28 Nov 2002 2:23 am, Dermot Moynihan wrote:
> The question, however, would be how many Windows users have moved to Opera.

I have! Have you seen the new O7 beta? Great stuff! (but like Mr Damerell
says, it's only free beer). I find Mozilla in Windows is still a bit bloaty.

I tend to use Mozilla in Linux now though, but I used Opera for ages. Mozilla
has a neat "don't get images from other servers" option, which nicely kills
most of those bloody annoying animated gifs from doubleclick.net et al.

--
Jonathan Harker
www.jonathanharker.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk