[Gllug] [OT] ADSL provider advice?

Matthew Thompson matt at actuality.co.uk
Mon Nov 18 15:40:15 UTC 2002

Nildram. £25+ vat, £5+ vat for a block of IP addresses. They happily
provide a single static address if you're willing to use a modem on a
PC or want to use port forwarding on a router.

Not had a problem with them in over a year and a half of their service.
They even switched me from the full kit service to the wires only
service to save me money - BT still haven't picked up their side of the
kit :o)

Also they don't impose quotas or similar on the service like other ISPs
have been known to do.

M at t :o)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk