[Gllug] Fwd: [fsug-calicut] Help (LISP) !

James Watkins james at flare-dvd.com
Fri Nov 1 12:51:25 UTC 2002

> However, for most people, CLisp is the best. It is standard, fully
> implementing Common Lisp, and is a very stable and mature code
> base. It also intergrates very well with the Emacs text editor to
> create an IDE type environment.

I can also vouch for clisp, I found it more than adequate for my Msc.
Happy recursing!!

DISCLAIMER: This message contains confidential information and is intended
for To: and Cc: (name). If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result
of e-mail transmission. The content of this e-mail does not necessarily
represent the company, its policies, or views, or those of its subsidiaries.
Please note that M2 Television monitors incoming and outgoing mail for
compliance with its Email Policy. This includes scanning incoming emails to
detect Viruses.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk