[Gllug] Physical Access Control

Richard Hall r.j.hall at rhul.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 15:39:04 UTC 2002

It was actually a company called CEM but they were the same, using M$
clients connecting to a Solaris for x86 back end.   It is the back end
that needs to be reliable (something I don't consider windows to be)
with a minimalistic install therefor reducing the likelyhood of any
vulnerable packages.   Windows is to monlithic to trim down to a bare
bones system.

Rich

--