[Gllug] Re: Gllug -- confirmation of subscription -- request 569690

Martyn Drake linux at drake.org.uk
Fri Oct 18 14:25:27 UTC 2002

I know that, but bloody Sylpheed 0.85claws misinterpretted the reply-to
address (i.e. it ignored it and replaced it with the main list address
instead) and as I didn't noticed what I had happened - it was all too
late :(  To make matters worse, the same thing happened with another
Linux list I'm subscribing too (although they trap that sort of thing
from happening - Gllug lets everything through, unfortunately).

Oh well, it'll teach me to pay a bit more attention in the future as to
what I'm addressing my emails to, so please accept my apologies to all
for the inconvienence caused. In the mean time, I'll file a bug report
with the Sylpheed folk.

Regards,

	Martyn

Martyn Drake                 | Email :    martyn-d at moving-picture.com
Systems Administrator        | Web   :  http://www.moving-picture.com
The Moving Picture Company   | Phone :            +44 (0)20 7494 7853

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk