[Gllug] Re: Gllug -- confirmation of subscription -- request 569690

engin.hussein at aon.co.uk engin.hussein at aon.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 14:28:52 UTC 2002

            Martyn Drake
            <linux at drake.org To:   gllug at linux.co.uk
            .uk>             cc:
            18/10/2002 15:05 569690
            Please respond
            to gllug

Martyn Drake                 | Email :    martyn-d at moving-picture.com
Systems Administrator        | Web   :  http://www.moving-picture.com
The Moving Picture Company   | Phone :            +44 (0)20 7494 7853

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk

This email, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged
information.  Any other distribution, use or reproduction without the
sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email
immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any
copies.
Aon Limited
Company Number: 210725
Registered Address: 8 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4PL

Aon Limited is a member of the General Insurance Standards Council
(registration 2239).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk