[Gllug] Procmail if/then/else structures?

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 22:03:07 UTC 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Simon Rumble mused:
> formail -c -I X-Spam-Status -I X-Spam-Flag -I X-Spam-Level -I X-Spam-Report -I X-Bogosity | bogofilter -s

This should be `spamassassin -d | ...'

As it is, it's dependent upon spam markup not affecting the headers or
body in other ways, which is not the case; you'll be tripping over MIME
defanging, and perhaps body reporting too.

--
`The library at my secondary school was there for punishment, I think. I
 did liberate a number of books because I felt sorry for them.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk